IPD is very glad to invite you it`s I Global Peace Conference 2017: Theme “View to Peacebuilding, Security and Human Rights in Modern World” during the 29 - 31 May 2017 which will place in Baar, Switzerland. This conference will promote deeper understanding of behave with tolerance, friendly coexistence of different religions, races and nations in the same community, respect each other in family, work place, society, school and etc.
Global Peace Conference will enhance the participants from state, private and public sectors, religious people, politicians and academics to build network and partnership groups afterwards. The mission of the I Global Peace Conference 2017 is to create unique global platform to bring together the leaders and activists from all over the world countries to exchange ideas, knowledge, practices and experiences on how to build a more peaceful world, how to foster dialogue between the different people and inspire people to give contribution to the global peace, security and human rights where their live and work.
I Speaker: Prof. Johan Galtung - Honorary Speaker
II Speaker: Mr. Marc Finaud
III Speaker: Mr. Aleksandar Weisner
IV Speaker: Dr. Marrone Andrea
V Speaker: Mr. Christophe Barbey
- 2 Days Conference Participation
- UN Model Exercises
- Sightseeing to Zurich & Dinner in Outside
- Exhibition Pavilions by State, Private, Public, Academic Institutions and scientists
- Intercultural Welcome Dinner Party
- Research Paper publication in the Conference Material
We invite State, Private, Public, Academic Institutions and scientists to rent Pavilion tables to present their institutions, products and programs during the conference. If you want to be Exhibitor please select the relevant box in the application form
Participation Procedure Step by Step:
- Submitting Filled Application in WORD format, CV + scanned passport page
- Participant will receive the Invoice to start the payment of the requested participation fee amount due to the offered deadline.
- After receiving the participation fee, participant will receive the unconditional letter via email and if there is required visa application process IPD will send invitation letter by post and also to the relevant embassy by email or fax.
We strongly advice to the participants to submit the filled application as soon as it`s possible, who needs visa to enter Switzerland and who needs more financial documentation in the work place for his/her participation.
Scholarship: IPD offer several type of scholarship support to reduce the participation fee amount for most needed potential participants from all over the world counties.
If you wish to get discounted participation fee amount, please write your request briefly via email before or during the application submission period. Unfortunately IPD scholarship sources do not cover all the participation fee amount and international travel expenses and we only could offer you discounted fee amount.
Partnership: We are interesting to receive group participants from your Institution and will be glad to discuss the partnership suggestions.
Sponsorship: If you would like to be Sponsor of I Global Peace Conference, Please visit our web page to fill the application and send us your sponsorship request by email http://www.ipdinstitute.ch/Sponsorship-Donation/
If you will be any more questions or suggestions, please feel free to write us by email to email@example.com