Information about restorative justice and its related principles and values, contact information for CSC's Restorative Justice Unit, and information about the 2015 National Restorative Justice Symposium.
- Our Healing Journey by Anonymous
- From Jirga to Reconciliation Committees by Ali Gohar
- Designing Justice Designing Spaces by Barb Toews and Deanna Van Buren
- Restorative Principles and Divorce: An Opportunity for Building New Relationships by Barry D. Stuart
- Restorative Justice in Education: Reflexive and Critical Practice by Brenda Morrison
- Restorative Inquiry: The Nova Scotia Home for Colored Children by Jennifer Llewellyn
- Victim Impact Programming in Prisons by Kate Johnson
- More Balanced Justice by Louis Leblanc
- Restorative Justice in Serious Cases: Can Punishment Play a Role? by Ross London
- Can Restorative Justice Denounce Harmful Behaviour by Steve Sullivan
Note: The views expressed in these articles are the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of the CSC.